MOBILE VETERINARIAN FOR SANTA CRUZ COUNTY, AS WELL AS THE SAN JOSE AREA
I provide care to cats and dogs of Santa Cruz County as well as the South Bay area, including San Jose, Santa Clara, Los Gatos, Campbell and Saratoga. Please see the service area tab for more details. I do provide limited services to the Monterey area as well.
Mobile veterinary medical care in the comfort and convenience of your home
I provide gentle veterinary care for dogs and cats in the comfort and convenience of your home. Your pet is examined in their own environment, where they are most comfortable. Whether your pet needs an annual examination or to have a problem evaluated and treated, I can help. Services include:
- Preventative care. Examinations, vaccinations, medications, and blood tests needed to keep your pet healthy.
- Medical conditions. From allergies and ear infections to kidney disease and gi upset, many medical conditions can be diagnosed and treated in the home.
- Pain management. A multimodal approach to pain management is often the most successful. This can include supplements, antiinflammatories, weight control, and acupuncture.
- Senior pet care. My special interest is helping our aging pets have the best quality of life possible. Many of the services needed to monitor and maintain senior pet health can be performed in the home environment.
- Acupuncture. I am a certified Veterinary Medical Acupuncturist, and can treat painful arthritis and internal medical conditions such as kidney failure and intestinal disease.
- Euthanasia. Compassionate euthanasia in the comfort and privacy of your home.
Dr. Maria Kuty Housecall Veterinarian is a mobile veterinarian providing services to Santa Cruz County and the south Bay Area, including: Aptos, Aromas, Ben Lomond, Bonny Doon, Boulder Creek, Campbell, Capitola, Corralitos, Day Valley, Felton, Freedom, Happy Valley, La Selva Beach, Live Oak, Los Gatos, Monte Sereno, San Jose, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Saratoga, Scotts Valley, Soquel, Watsonville, Willow Glen.